Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Warmin' Up

Got home safe and sound from Hokkaido last night. The whole weekend was amazing- I had such a blast despite the cold weather and actually, I wasn't too cold. I thought I was going to freeze my behind off and granted, it was cold, but then again we were prepared for it with more layers than I ever wanted to have on my body at once. On the bright side, though, once I got home it seemed nice and warm in my hometown, not nearly as cold as Sapporo. All I can say is, snow's nice to play in but not nice to live in. I'm glad to be in Tokorozawa.

Pictures coming soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey Miss Pablo!
Great to hear from you. Hokaido sounds awesome, I'm jealous! Hopefully you're not too opposed to some more snow action because Gunma is having skiing/snowboarding trip to Naeba in Niigata on the last weekend of February. Let me know if the weekend is free and if you're interested and I'll get you all the details! Hope to see you soon!

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home