Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sitges Shmitges

Day trips! I loves 'em! So, with the family we packed up two cars in Terrassa, and 45 minutes later we were in Sitges, a beautiful beach town in Spain. It was a crisp, warm, sunny day and we spent the afternoon walking the coastline and checking out the local shops. Here's a couple of shots of the family.



Here's the family walking along the beach... Robert (bro), Mari-Toni (aunt), Sofia (sis) and Iaia (grandma).



Here's us again. Same beach. Just a shot where you can actually see our faces.



Queralt- my baby girl cousin. Well... not so much a baby anymore. Anyway, she scootered around the whole day and enjoyed the view.



Little cousins. Obviously playing on the swings. You got Enric on the left and Queralt on the right. Rockin' kids. Don't you just long for the days when swings were the best thing in life?! I should swing more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

hiii christina! i'll try to write in english!:P i like a lot the photos and i wish you will be here again ¿quickly? u_u . I downloaded yesterday some groups of music that I've listened in your ipod, and Belle & Sebastian are now playing in my MP3 XD. thanks a lot for let me learn more about music, you'll see your (huella? XDDD) in the songs i put in my blog. buuf que malament que escriiiic XDD don't worry ho solucionaré aviat fent classes i lleginte! i like your blog a lot! and i understand it! this make me feel so good! XD well! espero que estiguis molt bé i que anés bé el dia de neteja i la resta de dies allà al Japó! un petó enormee!! muaaks!

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home