Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Catalunya Countdown

Officially, as of this moment, I have less than 72 hours to go before I board a flight at Narita airport to head to Spain. I cannot wait to see my family and friends. Another thing I can't wait for... being able to actually understand what in the world is going on. As of late I understand about 10% of what is being said around me- and reading signs is even worse. So, finally I will be in a place where I can feel comfortable and have meaningful conversation with people and not be completely illiterate. Oh man, sayonara japan... hola spain!

2 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Langhans said...

Pabs,

16 DAYS AND COUNTING...

'til we see you in BCN! Hola Espania es la verdad.

All I have to further to say is can Mickey Mouse speak Katalan? I didn't think so.

Ben

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Hey bud,
It's been too long! You'll have to come skiing with me up in Gunma sometime after the holidays. Have a good time in Spain! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home