Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Champagne on Christmas

Christmas this year was spent in Spain. The Spanish people don't usually give gifts on Christmas, although they do share a meal on baby Jesus' bday. But, I figured I wasn't going home to America, so I had to bring some American tradition to Spain. So, although there was no Christmas tree, my family and I did play some Christmas music on the IPod using our computer speakers as a home stereo system. And, I made us each Christmas stockings which Santa faithfully filled on Christmas day.

Here's a pic of the fam: Iaia, Robert, and me (duh). Sofia, my little sis, is taking the picture, hence the empty bowl of soup at the table where she belongs.



More pics of my winter adventures in Europe to follow. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home