Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Little Ones



Here's my class of third year students. They are getting ready to graduate and this was our last class, so we got together for a family picture. Me not having my camera on hand, on of the girls offered to send it to my cell phone email. Attached with the picture were the following emails. If anyone can translate these for me I would bow down to your deciphering skills, because I got nothing.

Let me also say these three texts are typed, letter for letter, as I received them on the ketai.

Number 1:

"Hello. My name is mami. picture present for you."

Number 2:

"It..voice..disregards it when It not good? we graduate and it meets so mewhere Because Cristena..me..talk..is put."

Number 3:

"You may see
Let's email a lot
Because happily to the person in a different country the dream it's glad."

So......

Did anyone catch what that all was trying to say?! Nope? Me neither. Yeah, um, imagine trying to respond to that text message. What is there to reply to? Then again, I could probably say anything and my students really wouldn't get it. They are still irresistably cute, though, I'll give 'em that.

1 Comments:

Blogger suzan said...

I love it! Hey, have you decided if you are re-upping?

s.

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home