Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Back in the Game

It's been a while since I've updated. I haven't been at school enough to be bored to write.... funny I have to be at work to update my blog. Recently I have quite a few adventures. For right now, my best friend Melissa and her boyfriend Grant are visiting Tokyo. It has been SO much fun visiting the sights and seeing everything although I never realized how exhausting sight seeing can be! And, there are tons and tons of places I haven't even seen yet in Tokyo so it's been a challenge trying to show these two around. Plus, factor in my Japanese incapabilities and it can be a rough day. But, so much fun, nonetheless. I will for sure post up some pics soon... just sit tight and when I get a quick second I will drop my loyal readers (all what, five of you?!?) a new update.

2 Comments:

Blogger suzan said...

Tell Melissa I said Hi. And I don't know what you're talking about (my Japanese incapabilities...hah!). Have fun.

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Blake said...

Hello. I just found your blog. I just moved to Saitama about a month ago, and I don't really know what to do in Saitama. Are there any cool hangouts, etc.? Is there anywhere to meet people who are also teaching?

Cheers,


Blake

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home