Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Off to the Races

The next few days are guaranteed to be an adventure. I'm off to Tokyo for two nights to kick it with my visiting ex-profs/friends/smartest people I know... Suzan and Jim. And then of course, the rest of the motley crew... Phil, Callie and Sherry. Definitely gonna be good times- these are my Seattle folks and the first familiar faces I will have seen in Tokyo. Holler.

Anyway, after that I am off to Seoul, so I'll be on blogger hiatus for a couple of days. But, don't sweat it... I'll be back, don't you worry your pretty little heart. And I'll have tales of killer kimchee eating Koreans to share with you all. Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger C. Olson said...

It's been a blast! Have a wonderful time in Seoul.

~Callie

6:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home