Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Got Seoul

My first Asian travel experience is just around the corner! At the end of March our school year officially ends and we will have 2 weeks vacation before the new school year. And, I am taking this opportunity to get off Japanese turf and see some new faces and places... I'm going to a little city called Seoul. I am looking forward to a warm welcoming in the land of kimchee and the word on the street is Seoul is world-famed for its cheap eyewear. Oh, if only I didn't have 20/20 vision.

Anyone with travel recommendations/hot spots/must-sees please send a shout out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shells Bells said...

if you are looking for awesome eye wear (perscription or not) make sure you hit Dongdaemun Market which is on subway line number 2 you'll be in eyewear heaven.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home