Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Holla for the 'Hawks

The Seahawks are Superbowl bound.... holla! I keep wanting to sing that song from the movie Hardball (yeah, I know, with that excuse of an actor Keanu Reeves). "We're going to the 'ship... we're going to the 'ship." I'm sooo excited for them, and knowing a Seahawk or two makes it even more exciting. The time difference in Japan stinks to watch the game, so I've got a couple of options.

Option A. I stay out all night and watch the game at a sports bar in Tokyo at 4 in morning with who knows what kind of ruffians and hooligans out at that God-awful hour.

Option B. I pray that ITunes puts the game up for downloading and I stay in the comfort of my home with my pj's on and cheer for the team.

I'm kinda leaning toward Option A. I'll never have this kind of Super Bowl Party again, huh?! Let's hope they win it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home