Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Slow Life and a Rich Gentleman

My sannenseis (third year students) are getting ready to graduate next week, so for our last lesson we discussed future plans. Contrary to popular opinion, not all Japanese students are serious, disciplined workers who all want to be engineers or businessmen raking in the big yen. Especially for the girls in this country, sometimes the best options are just a slow life and a rich gentleman. Check it out.



Ok, this girl is onto something. Foreign countries, living freely, and a slow life. If this is her only ambition it ain't too bad, huh?



This girl seems like she knows what she want, even if it only adds up to a white dress. Happy live every day. Very very happy bride.



Okay... now here's the smartest one of them all... not only does she want to get married... it needs to be a rich gentleman. Trophy wife here she comes! I mean, who doesn't want a sugar daddy?!?

As you can see, I'm working with some ambitious girls here in Japan. Ah, if they only had a brain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Bwahaha! I love student writing! I have been marking junior high entrance exams today again, but they were low on the gems. 'I'd like to eat the fishes that I have fished' and 'I want to live in c-section becuse of the park park park park park park park.' were my two favorites. See you tonight!

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Troy said...

Does any of this remind you a certain College (now University) we all know and love?
Cheers...

4:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home