Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Friday, December 29, 2006

España

Here I am, in Spain. Another Christmas and New Years spent with family and friends here in Europe! So far the trip has been nothing but relaxing: sleeping well, eating well, drinking well. Just enjoying the chance to feel at home again, understanding my world around me, seeing familiar faces and sights. It's quite nice and it's certainly a welcomed change from ultra busy Tokyo and rural small town Tokorozawa. I have lots of pics to show of my recent adventures in Japan and life in Spain, so as soon as I am motivated I will get on that. Until then, I'll be enjoying home.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

2 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Langhans said...

Pabs... Oh how I wish I was in Spain this holiday season, and not just because of Els Reys (I'm sure my spelling is jacked.). Make sure you tell the whole fam. hello for me and thanks for letting us stay last year. They are so gracious. Oh, and post some new pics of you and the kids. We would love to see how much they've grown.

4:03 AM

 
Blogger suzan said...

Shinnen akemashite omedetougozaimasu! Can't wait to see the pics. Thinking of you here in overcase Seattle.

1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home