Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MIA

So, not that any of you out in cyberworld see me on a regular basis anyway, but if you did, you wouldn't be seeing me these days. My life has become consumed with the ever-ridiculous JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test). Now only 2 weeks away, my every free moment is spent learning how to read kanji like this: 投票, studying essays and texts, practicing grammar and memorizing vocabulary. Yeah, sounds thrilling, I know.

Anyway, so if I am missing from this blog for a bit, don't freak out- I'll be back. If, however, you still haven't heard from me after December 3, the test date, send out a search party to revive my broken and battered body. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home