Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's Go Time

I did it. I finally signed up for the race I have been putting off. And by race I mean, yes, actually running. If you know me, you know I am not in any possible way a runner. In fact I might be the exact opposite of a runner. But, nonetheless I will be running a 10K in exactly 4 weeks. And, this race is just the beginning- hopefully I'll have a half marathon under my belt in January. But for now, 10K is quite enough, thank you. Wish me luck folks, it's go time.

On another completely unrelated note... Halloween is around the corner and this year I'd like to have a costume that people actually recognize without having to ask, "So, uh, what are you?" I'm open to suggestions. Hit me up, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home