Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Land of Thailand

Yo! I am officially out of Japan and summer vacation has begun. I am currently in Ko Phi Phi, and island of the coast of Phuket, in Thailand. This island is where The Beach was filmed, and I can certainly see why. The beaches are absolutely stunning. Yesterday I lounged around hard core with Jillian-sensei and Mark-sensei. (my fellow JET teachers and co-travelers) We hung out, swam, tanned, and ate good Thai food. It was some much needed fun in the sun after a long, long semester. I will be sure to post the beautiful pictures of my surroundings soon, those which will most definitely make you wish you were here.

I will be out and about in Thailand and Laos, but will be sure to write and post more, maybe not any pics till I'm back in the motherland. Till then, take care, enjoy yourselves wherever you may be and know that I'm sipping a mai tai in your honor.

4 Comments:

Blogger suzan said...

Hey Pablo,
I hope you're enjoying yourself in Thailand. Just wanted to let you know that 3 NU alums have joined you in Nihon. Casey and Julianna Broadwater have been placed in Sendai and Sarah Carson is going to Shizuoka. Hope you guys get to hook up.

Suzan

5:36 PM

 
Blogger LuLu said...

Cristinaaaa! holaa! com estàs! vaig llegint coses del teu blog, i ara ja l'entenc millor...m'estas ensenyant anglès XD! bones vacances ( molt gracios el post del karaoke =))
una abraçada
Lourdes

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Mark Rodli said...

I already wish I was there. Hope you are having fun in Siam. Sawadee Krap.

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Benjamin Langhans said...

Holla to the Pabla!

Thailand, that's great. I'm always so jealous of your Asian adventures. Maybe we can come see you in the far east some time.

Peace in the middle

3:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home