Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The keyboard is my friend

Yesterday night, I lost something very important. Which usually is not such a big deal because if you lose something in Tokyo, you have a 95% chance of getting back. And, I seriously didn't just make that up... it's statistically true! But, what I lost, no one can give me back. I lost my voice! Ahhhhh! For those of you who know me, you know I'm quite the talker, so it looks like I overstepped my bounds this weekend recovering from a slight cold. I completely have no voice. Boo. So, at least I have this blog to be my voice.... not that I really have much of importance to say. ;)

Any news in my world you ask?! Well, I went on my first date with a Japanese boy, so that was exciting. However, he speaks fluent English and lived overseas, so maybe I really can't count him as a "Japanese" date, whatever that means. Nonetheless, it was very fun and maybe we'll hang out again, although I think we both just have friendship in mind. Maybe it's better that way. I'm not too sure I can allow myself to get too attached to this place... then however will I find my way back home?!

1 Comments:

Blogger suzan said...

Hey you,
Get busy blogging! I'm waiting in anticipation.

Suzan

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home