Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

黄色(Kiiro) &綿飴(Wataame)


Let me introduce you to Kiiro and Wataame. These are the names we gave our chicks at the petting zoo when we visited over the weekend. Their names mean Yellow and Cotton Candy, and I think they are the cutest little balls of soft fluffiness I have ever seen.

Saturday, my friend Yoshi had a BBQ with his friends so Cassie, Bryn, and I along with a couple of Japanese folks went out to the park and had a big BBQ. It was good times and in the park there was a small, chintzy zoo. It's the kind of zoo perfect for only children or being used as a date setting in a cheesy chick flick. Good thing we were with kids. At least I got to hold a cute baby chick... no complaints from me!

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

What's a BBQ???:$

7:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home