Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Old News...

So I realized I missed some pics of good times.... so here they are! My birthday was obviously forever ago but Cassie and I had a joint bday party for her birthday and here are the results.


Me, Aiko and Cass. Aiko's gone to London now... my first Japanese friend gone, gone, gone. Oh dear me. :(



We had a oishiiiiii cake that Hitomi-chan bought for us. First of all, it was delicious. I've never tasted better cheesecake in Japan. Second, it had an amazing message written in English for us... "Celeblate your 24th birthday! Many happy returns of the day!" Classic, seriously.



Can't tell you what I wished for...



Clearly you can see as the night went on the fun got better and better! A belated thanks to all who made my brithday ever-so-sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home