Japan: The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between when it comes to being a foreigner in Tokyo.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Taipei (what what!)

Tonight I am off to Taipei for 5 days with my Tokorozawan Trooper, none other than Cassie. We're off to see the sights, try the food, and undoubtedly speak the most battered, mangled Chinese the locals will have ever heard. Oh the sheer joy. I'll be back on the weekend, ready for spring to have arrived in Japan and eager to hit up the hanami. School's also just finishing up here, so when I return I'll have 2 weeks of vacation. I know, you're wondering, "Does Christina EVER really work?!" The answer is: rarely.

I'll be back with reports next week!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Recognize Kelley Fitzpatrick said...

ok Miss Blogger, where are you at?

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home